HCForums Racing Community

Motorsport Trading Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 140
Ok guys,

I have been trading for 3-4 years and I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have enough time to copy dvds and trade with you now.

I thought about doing a lot of trades during my summer holiday but I'm busy as hell (enjoying holiday with friends & family / working to live in my new home as soon as possible etc...) and in September, back to work so won't have time to trade as well. I don't even have time to watch all the dvds I receive from you guys.

So from now trading is over for me. I'll finish the trades with these following guys because they conctacted me a long time ago and I told them that I was okay for a trade:
- HC
- Vladimir
- Sternandaal
- Hrvo1979
- Darren

So thanks for everything guys. You're all great.

Trading 4Ever. :D

Tony.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 227
Tony wrote:
Ok guys,

I have been trading for 3-4 years and I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have enough time to copy dvds and trade with you now.

I thought about doing a lot of trades during my summer holiday but I'm busy as hell (enjoying holiday with friends & family / working to live in my new home as soon as possible etc...) and in September, back to work so won't have time to trade as well. I don't even have time to watch all the dvds I receive from you guys.

So from now trading is over for me. I'll finish the trades with these following guys because they conctacted me a long time ago and I told them that I was okay for a trade:
- HC
- Vladimir
- Sternandaal
- Hrvo1979
- Darren

So thanks for everything guys. You're all great.

Trading 4Ever. :D

Tony.


Hi Tony,

Sorry to see you go. I hope you find lots of interesting things to do with your extra free time.

Regards,

Darren


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm 
Offline
HRC Crew
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:51 pm
Posts: 4698
I can certainly understand where your coming from. You lose a lot of free time when your actively trading. But if its taking up too much time then of course its an easy decision to stop trading.

I hope you will continue to visit this forum. You've always been a great member on all the forums I've ran across you so it would be sad to see you leave.



And who's recording GP2 and BTCC this year? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm 
Offline
Novice Member

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 90
Hope you have a great time at whatever else you choose to do, thanks for all the times you've helped me out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 140
Well maybe later in the future, I'll continue trading... :wink: But from now, I'll stop (well I'll finish the 5 trades). Maybe at the end of the year, it will be better. Working for my new home takes some times (well I can't go on holiday because of that). In September back to work so it's almost impossible to copy DVDs during the week and during the weekend I watch Motorsports and go out (so it's difficult to have time to copy DVDs)

Anyway I will still record races & put them on DVDs.

At the moment, I'm copying your DVDs HC since you were the 1st who contacted me (yeah that was long ago, sorry for that !). Well Vovelo, Sternandal & Hrvo also contacted me long time ago (I didn't forget you guys, don't worry ;) ), I'm very sorry. HC, If you wanna add more dvds or change them (I only copied STCC, GP2, F3 Euro Series & BTCC so far), tell me. Oh and I forgot, I'll still visit this forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Berlin
sad to see you go tony :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am 
Offline
Novice Member

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 90
Sternendaal's on holiday in Switzerland at the moment, but I think he'll be back next week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 am 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Berlin
Tony wrote:
Anyway I will still record races & put them on DVDs.
could you record the 98 STW season if Sport 5 shows it again? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 am 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 140
Metzo wrote:
Tony wrote:
Anyway I will still record races & put them on DVDs.
could you record the 98 STW season if Sport 5 shows it again? :oops:

Yeah they will show it in 2 weeks. I'll try to record that.

Maybe if you asking me like 10 DVDs (max) I will be able to trade with you guys after my holiday. But no more than that, because it takes too long to copy them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:28 am 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Posts: 323
Location: Sweden
Sad to see you go Tony :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Berlin
Tony wrote:
Metzo wrote:
Tony wrote:
Anyway I will still record races & put them on DVDs.
could you record the 98 STW season if Sport 5 shows it again? :oops:

Yeah they will show it in 2 weeks. I'll try to record that.
that would be very nice :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm 
Offline
Novice Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Posts: 77
Been an honour trading with you Tony. I often dont have time myself, but i'll still be around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 140
Metzo wrote:
Tony wrote:
Metzo wrote:
Tony wrote:
Anyway I will still record races & put them on DVDs.
could you record the 98 STW season if Sport 5 shows it again? :oops:

Yeah they will show it in 2 weeks. I'll try to record that.
that would be very nice :oops:

Sorry I watched the races this week but the quality is just horrible (way worst than the 1997 races) plus they showed the races in 16/9 so the bottom and top of the picture is cropped. So I don't keep the recordings of that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Berlin
what a pity, did you already delete them?
i don't mind bad quality, i'd still take them :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:47 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Posts: 140
I'm very sorry for vovelo, Darren & Jocke for the delay (they contacted me long time ago for a trade) but I'm busy as hell during the week (can't wait for my summer holiday) and during the weekend I watch Motorsport so it's kinda difficult to copy your DVDs...

But don't worry your DVDs will be done and I'll send you my wish lists as soon as possible...


Last edited by Tony on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group